We’re stronger when we take care of ourselves together. That’s why we created the Daily Discussion feature—to connect members who have one thing in common: making themselves a priority.
We are a supportive, *judgment-free* community of people who lift others up and motivate others to be their best in life, work, relationships and beyond. Life is complicated—self-care shouldn’t be. Shine’s got you...and the community does, too.
By participating in the Daily Discussion, you’re agreeing to…
- Lead with compassion. When we share, comment, and react we always start from a judgement-free place of compassion
- Be real. We’re human, and we want to talk about the highs, lows and in-betweens and get through it all together.
- Have each other’s backs. Lift each other up by being supportive, constructive, thoughtful, and kind.
- Give & get—support and advice on life decisions from a like-minded, encouraging global community.
The Daily Discussion is not a place for…
- Posts that are offensive to any race, religion or lifestyle; hate speech, threats, attacks, or harassment of any kind
- Self-promotion in the form of advertisements for products or services
- Customer service inquiries, bug reports, or product feedback
Shine staff members have the right to remove any posts that they decide violate the above guidelines. If you do have a question, concern, or customer support inquiry please refer to our FAQs or email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP.